Friday, September 10, 2010

TYGA's "On It" Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Tyga is a 20 year old Rapper from Compton. he was discovered by and is currently being mentored by Lil' Wayne. He also is currently signed to Cash Money Recording, and is part of Young Money. He has been a part of hits such as "She's Geeked" By Sean Garrett Featuring himself and Gucci Mane. also "Loyalty" By Birdman Featuring Lil' Wayne and himself. and last but not least "I'm On It" by Tyga Featuring Lil' Wayne. "I'm On It" is his current single coming of his mixtape which still remains nameless at the moment but will be coming out this fall/winter.

"I'm On It" definetly shows his strenghts as a rapper and gives him an opportunity to work alongside his mentor Lil' Wayne. it also shows the connection that they share as teacher and student. "I'm On It" is a certified hott one!!! Check it out!

"I'm On It": By Tyga featuring Lil' Wayne  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY7qGdHr_r0

No comments:

Post a Comment